Green Fees & Information
|May – Sept||March/April & October/November||Dec – Feb|
|Package||Mon – Fri||Sat – Sun||Mon – Fri||Sat – Sun||Mon – Fri||Sat – Sun|
|Visitor / Society||£70.00||£70.00||£45.00||£45.00||£35.00||£35.00|
|Visitor / Society Day Ticket||£95.00||£95.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Twilight Mon – Wed||£30.00|
- Tee Times – Monday to Friday after 9.30 a.m. Saturday after 12.00 Sunday after 10.30 a.m.
- Advance Bookings – Whilst we will make every endeavour to accommodate casual visitors, advance booking is recommended. Full prepayment is required to confirm bookings. Provisional bookings will be release one month prior to play.
- Green Fees Green Fees to be paid to the Starter prior to the commencement of play; the settlement of party bookings is the responsibility of the organiser.
- Dress Code An acceptable standard of dress for golf on the Links and in the Clubhouse is expected.
Golf shoes must be worn.
- Temporary Members Visitors are given the status of temporary members of either club for the duration of their visit and accorded the privileges of the course and clubhouse. Names and addresses of the pre-booked visitors will have been previously notified but casual visitors are required to sign the “Visitors Book” on entering a clubhouse.
- Play on the Course Slow play spoils the enjoyment for many players. A round of golf at Leven for a fourball should take no longer than four hours.
- Format of Play All medal play rounds to be played in 2 or 3 ball matches. Texas Scrambles are not permitted on Leven Links.
- Alcohol – Alcoholic drinks are not permitted on the Links.
- Visitor Parking – Visitor parking is available at various locations on the Promenade adjacent to the Pro Shop.
Weekly Tickets Available
Family Tickets Available
Discounts and packages are available to parties of over 8 players. Please enquire for details.
Please indicate on the booking form (1) if catering is required and (2) your preferred location.
See Offers for winter golf deals.