What personal information does Leven Links Golf Course collect about you?
Leven Links Golf Course collects the following personal information from golfers:
- Name and contact details, such as address, email and phone number.
- Payment details, such as credit card and purchase history.
- Details of golfers’ visits to Leven Links Golf Course’s website and other information provided, such as responses to surveys and marketing preferences.
How does Leven Links Golf Course use golfers’ personal information?
Leven Links Golf Course uses this information for the following purposes:
- To operate the club and provide golfers with booking, event management and other services they request.
- For internal club record keeping.
- (Provided the Golfer gives consent) To send Members promotional emails about special offers or other membership benefits that they may find interesting (the Golfer can opt-out from receiving these types of communications at any time).
- (Provided the Golfer gives consent) To contact Visiting Golfers for market research purposes to ask about new products or services that may be offered in the future (the Golfer can opt-out of receiving these types of communications at any time).
Does Leven Links Golf Course share your personal information with third parties?
Leven Links Golf Course will not share Golfers’ personal information without consent, except:
- Where it is necessary to share with a service provider, such as GolfNow, in order to provide Golfers with services they have requested, such as booking tee times, customer support or marketing.
- To share it with trusted business partners for the purposes of conducting data analytics or market research on an aggregated or anonymised basis.
- Where Leven Links Golf Course has a legal obligation to disclose the information (such as responding to a court order), to protect Leven Links Golf Course’s legal rights or to prevent fraud or illegal activity.